If you can’t tell by the all caps… I’m super excited.
I was kindly nominated by a recent blogging friend I made named Katelyn who runs a very informative and interesting blog called Off Color Rays (check out her blog for the interesting explanation for her domain name)! I suggest every reader checks it out and subscribes since she has so much to offer her readers! Off Color Ray’s Blog
I’m not 100% sure how to format this post since I have never been a Sunshine Blogger but I will give it my best shot.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is a chain of bloggers nominating other bloggers for their positive, inspiring and uplifting work. A blogger gets nominated, has to answer some personal questions, then nominates eleven other bloggers and gives them their own set of questions.
Let me tell you why this is not cheesy or dumb: I have met HUNDREDS of bloggers through this. (Okay, well, I haven’t physically met them but I know them online.) Once I was nominated, I took the time to research Katelyn’s other nominees and then went to the blogger that nominated Off Color Rays and researched her nominees and so on and so on and so on (You get the idea…). An hour later and I had looked at well over 100 different blogs. This award, though it may not come with a literal prize, is a way for bloggers to create a chain linking them all together to grow and strengthen our community and I LOVE it.
Before I list my nominees, I will take the time to answer Katelyn’s set of questions:
Okay, now that I’ve answered my questions I will list my nominees:
- Don’t Give A Jam (Jamie)
- Simplyxanna (Anna)
- The Talking Blog (Ashleigh)
- The Leo Unicorn (Sierra)
- Faithful Luxe (Jamie)
- Sprinkle Of Rose (Liliha)
- Just Sarah’s Blog (Sarah)
- ‘ish Accordingly
- Hey Little J (Jordan)
- Emilia Rachael’s Blog
- Alys Journals (Alys)
Now that I have nominated these amazing 11 bloggers for their hard work and inspiring blogs, here are their 11 questions:
- What inspired you to start your blog?
- What would be your ideal working environment?
- How would you describe your lifestyle and is there a person who is a major inspiration to you?
- Where would you like to be in blogging five years from now?
- If you could take an entirely free trip to anywhere for a whole month, where would you go and why?
- Is there any advice you’ve been given in the past that you live by daily?
- Where or what is your happy place?
- If you could only live out of a suitcase the rest of your life, what would be in it?
- If you could live as anyone else for a week, who would you be?
- What’s one of your favorite memories?
- What is the most important thing you want your readers to take away from your blog?
Okay! I think I have finally completed my portion of the blogging chain. If you were nominated, feel free to copy and paste my questions! This was a lot of fun and I hope this trend continues.